Honoured artist of Moldavia (1975) & Russia (1996).
Graduated from the St- Petersburg State Conservatory (pr. V.Sopina )in 1972.
Primer soloist of Kishinev Opera Theatre in 1972-1975
&t-Petersburg Mussorgsky Opera and Ballet Theatre since 1976.
In the repertoire of the singer:
- Carmen - "Carmen" by G. Bizet
- Amneris - "Aida" by G. Verdi
- Eboli - " Don Carlo" by G. Verdi
- Azucena - "Il Trovatore "
by G. Verdi
- Flora Bervoix - "La
Traviata" by G. Verdi
- Maddalena - "RIgoletto" by G. Verdi
- Rosina - "The Barber Of Seville " by G.
- Suzuki & Kate Pinkerton -"Madama Butterfly " by G. Puccini
- Orlofsky - "Die Fledermaus"
- Marina Mnishek - "Boris Godunov" by M.
- Marfa - " Khovanshchina" by M. Mussorgsky
- The Countess, Pauline - "The Queen of Spades" by
- Laura - "Iolanta" by P.Tchaikovsky
- Olga, Larina - "Eugene Onegin" by P.
- Konchakovna - " Prince Igor" by A.
- Lyubasha - " The Tzar's Bride" by N. Rimsky-Korsakov
- Hanna - "May Night" by N.Rimsky-Korsakov
- Lel - "The Snow Maiden " by N.
Participated in tours to: Italy, France, Germany, Holland, GB,
Japan & USA